MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
LONDON/OXFORD/MANCHESTER - FLEXIBLE WORKING
A brilliant opportunity to join an award winning medical communications company who develop innovative and fresh solutions for their clients!
Proven experts within the industry, this agency create insight-driven programmes and market leading digital solutions to improve patient engagement and HCP learning journeys. With both client services and medical writing expertise in house they offer a full service solution to their pharmaceutical clients covering a broad range of projects from medical education platforms to conference materials and clinical updates.
Boasting an excellent company culture with opportunities to progress and a variety of projects to work on, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will feel valued and supported every step of the way.
Due to continued business growth they are now seeking Medical Writers and Senior Medical Writers to join the team with a passion for clear communication and talented in recognising how to engage audiences with their writing styles and content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing audience appropriate scientific/medical content
- Writing and editing assets such as website content, slide decks, newsletters and briefing notes
- Having meticulous attention to detail and ensuring accurate and precise execution of materials
- Distilling complex scientific information and terminology for all audiences
- Researching products or therapy areas to support scientific projects
- Working across multiple projects
- Ensuring process, publication and client branding guidelines are followed
- Ensuring content meets the relevant compliance codes
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working for a medical communications agency on projects focused on patient engagement of med-tech solutions. Other backgrounds will be considered with strong pharmaceutical writing experience. You will be self-motivated and keen to learn and progress within your role.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work within a close knit team with varied work and flexible working conditions where your achievements will be recognised and celebrated.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.