With a well-established history and a solid and varied client base this agency need no introduction. With in-house services including video, sound, lighting and set and stage design they work across a broad range of events from small scale corporate events to large scale weddings and private events! With the added edition of their own green screen broadcast studio they continue to offer the very best in cutting edge digital technologies to their clients, ensuring flawless events time and time again.
With a dedicated team of Project Managers, Technicians and Designers and with a commitment to the personal development and training of their staff there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
They are now looking for an experienced Video Technician to join the team to support their growing demand for virtual and hybrid events and in preparation for the return of live events. A broad role responsibilities include:
- Playing a pivotal role in the operation of the video department
- Supporting the companies digital event solutions including live stream and video editing
- Working closely with other internal departments
- Supporting with the company's 3D virtual studio
- Assisting Project Manager with the preparation of quotes and the creation of visualisations
- Preparing, testing and checking out and checking back in equipment to be used on site at events.
- Collation of client AV content - testing and editing
- Onsite management including running equipment as necessary
- Briefing freelance technicians on-site at events
Candidates must have significant technical experience of delivering video projects previously, ideally for high end clients. As the role will initially be supporting in the delivery of virtual and hybrid events utilising their green screen studio, any exposure in this area or with live streaming / video editing would be ideal, as would any exposure using Unreal Engine. Experience of specifying and preparing equipment for video projects as well as installing and operating equipment onsite is essential, as is a good knowledge of standard switching and playback systems in addition to projectors, LED walls and distribution systems.
Don't miss this great opportunity to work on a broad and diverse range of projects with a company that offer huge support and development.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.