With creativity at the heart of everything they do, this leading publisher is renowned for their exceptional work. With in-house strategy, video, digital solutions and design, their passionate team are committed to providing healthcare professionals with cutting-edge updates across a range of digital platforms.
Due to continued success and a team expansion, they are looking to bring a savvy Social Media Coordinator on board to ensure their online presence is up to date and on trend.
As Social Media Coordinator, it will be your responsibility to use your creativity and put together engaging and inspiring posts across the companies' social media pages.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with marketing members and understanding what needs to be scheduled/posted
- Ensuring all social media feeds are up to date, on brand and current
- Coming up with creative ideas and themes
- Developing new and innovative social activation campaigns
- Setting project schedule / timelines and ensuring they are met
- Understanding and keeping up with current trends and reels
- Being very familiar with social media pages including Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Pitching social ideas to the wider team
- Working with and coordinating between internal teams
- Understanding and analysing social analytics
Candidates will have a strong personality and eagerness to learn and progress within their role - ideally you will be confident to voice your opinion and ideas to the team teamed with having the ability to come up with creative ideas and themes for social media posts. Creative thinking, a desire to push the boundaries and the willingness to learn from a first rate team is a must.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who pride themselves on improving the accessibility and understanding of scientific content.
Please note that although this is a remote role candidates must be based within the UK to allow for ad hoc meetings in their UK offices.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting