SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR
|Job Title:||SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR|
|Salary:||£40000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2016 11:55|
£40,000 - £70,000 (Dependent upon experience)
A long standing, prestigious agency who have been around for over 70 years - this agency really know what it takes to deliver cutting edge PR, social media and marketing campaigns. Their clients range from food & drink, lifestyle, FMCG, retail and automotive. They run highly successful media relations, digital, experiential and advertising campaigns.
Not only does this agency possess an experienced and forward thinking team, with a sociable and fun working environment, but they work with some of the most exciting brands around! If you love food - that'll help!
Due to organic business growth, they are looking for a Social Media Director to lead from the front! Focused heavily on the planning, strategy and new business aspect of the social media team, you will be the driving force behind all social media activity.
In this heavyweight Social Media Director role, you will report directly into the Managing Director and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of all social media activity
- Liaising with clients and interrogating client briefs
- Identifying opportunities for new business, creating proposals and pitching
- Devising initial strategy
- Managing budgets and forecasting
- Liaising across all internal teams and mentoring Account Executives
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills/experience:
- A client portfolio within the FMCG or food & drink sectors is required
- Extensive senior level experience with social media campaigns
- Proven experience developing social media strategies
- Demonstrate commercial acumen, resourcefulness and competence in meeting agreed income and profit targets.
Think you're the right fit for this Social Media Director? Click the link to apply…
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MED COMMS AGENCY
Manchester, Greater Manchester
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - MED COMMS AGENCY
North West England, England
DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY - CONTRACT
SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER - GLOBAL SCIENTIFIC AGENCY