A well-established events company, they have partnerships with some of the most well-known venues in the UK to support in the delivery of corporate events both big and small! They use their sound technical knowledge to enhance client experience and continually innovate.
Alongside their brilliant reputation, they also offer progression paths and are actively encouraging of their staff to continually improve - so offer portable learning agreements as well as funding.
You will be responsible for the management of technical & scenic installations at events and producing technical schematics, cable calls & floor plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Advising internal teams on complex technical elements of events
* Assisting with pitches for new business alongside Account Managers
* Working with Project Managers to plan crew & logistics
* Producing technical schematics
* Producing logistics plans & timelines
* Producing Health & Safety plans & risk assessments
* Overseeing the on-site rig & de-rig of installations
The ideal candidate will come from an AV Technician/AV Project Management background and have experience of working at conferences, congresses & award shows. You will also have experience of CAD (Vectorworks or equivalent) and the ability to calculate lens throws, lighting angles, weight loads and sight lines.
In return you will have the chance to work for a fantastic agency who offer a close knit team culture and lots of added benefits.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.