Established for nearly 40 years our client is the world's "go-to" company for bringing experiences to life.
With global offices they offer services across broadcast, LED install, production and video systems, they work with their clients to bring projects alive.
Working with clients in live music, TV, sports and the corporate world they have an unrivalled expertise and are now looking to expand their technical team.
On cusp of a huge recruitment drive, with enormous growth plans for the future now is time to jump on board!
Due to exciting growth plans and a huge recruitment campaign there is now an opportunity for a Technical Service Manager to join this ever growing team and take responsibility for managing, coordinating and executing the technical operations activities for all external and internal manufactured lighting products to ensure reliable product supply and quality.
As part of your role you will be responsible for managing other technical service staff and will get involved in:
* Overseeing and performing technical maintenance and repair of lighting
* Outsourcing repairs as necessary
* Tracking and managing the technical equipment
* Dealing with customer queries and suppliers
* Staff management
The ideal candidate will have experience with lighting and ideally from a broadcast background and you:
* Will have around 10 years experience within the industry
* Must be able to troubleshoot and execute other job functions with high attention to detail
* Must have strong organisational skills
* Be able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Must be able to multi-task in fast-paced environment and under pressure
* Will oversee and manage a team
If you have technical lighting experience at a senior level and want to expand your knowledge further then we have the opportunity for you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!