The company pride themselves in delivering high quality content, marketing solutions and PR to a range of global brands, predominantly within the sporting sector.
Founded in 2008, they have since gone from strength to strength and currently have a well-established team consisting of operational, video production and creative divisions, who all work cohesively to create outstanding, bespoke projects. With a really great ethos, a low staff churn and a close knit feel to this agency, they offer a culture second to none.
The majority of their work will be filming and editing live footage, whether that be for live reveals, product launches or behind the scenes action - all of their content is their own and for this role you will be working very closely with the production team, to generate creative ideas and edit/ film footage.
Due to new business success they are now looking for a Video Editor to join their close-knit, dynamic team. You will be working closely with the Head of Content, understanding briefs and coming up with creative, engaging ideas.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working with a close knit, creative production team
- Having an input into initial ideas and concepts
- Editing live footage using various software including Adobe Suite.
- Working on projects for global brands
- Keeping on top of files and ensuring they are organised
- Travelling with production teams for shoots
- Understanding how to edit content in line with the brief
- Editing on-site at events when required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict timescales/deadlines
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Video Editor teamed with the ambition and enthusiasm to learn and grown within a dynamic team - this opportunity is open to someone who may not have studied at a degree level but is keen to build on their experience whether that be voluntary video editing or a college level qualification. Candidates should have knowledge of Adobe Suite.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.