WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR - EVENTS
Your chance to join this forward thinking agency who have a truly global presence!
This agency have an unrivalled reputation for delivering high quality event services for some of the biggest names in healthcare!
Delivering conferences and exhibitions with interactive elements for live healthcare events and exhibitions, this company are one of the most well-known and successful in the industry. They are known for delivering high quality exhibition stands and conferences in the healthcare sector with a quick turnaround time and no compromise on quality.
Part of a wider group they boast an extensive client list and broad ranging expertise in the industry!
Due to business growth they are now recruiting for a Warehouse and Logistics Coordinator to manage all the warehouse and technical processes for a number of exhibition stand builds and conferences at live healthcare events across the globe! The role will involve managing all the logistical elements to ensure a smooth running warehouse and operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Being responsible for all logistics and technical operations
* Organising transport for kit and equipment
* Working alongside the Project Management team
* Organising and liaising with suppliers
* Prepping and testing audio visual equipment
* Negotiating costing with suppliers
* Creating quotes for shipping, transport, storage and AV
* Picking and packing AV equipment
* Supporting with client contact
* General maintenance of the office and company vehicles
* Managing H&S compliance and documentation
To be considered for the role you will be experienced within the industry and have a knowledge of audio visual equipment, ideally within a supplier or warehouse environment. Candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Candidates will be considered from both audio visual suppliers and event and/or production agencies.
Due to location and nature of the opportunity you must have a full UK driving licence and preferably a forklift licence (although training can be given here)
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.