WORKSHOP MANAGER- EVENTS
£NEG + BONUS
Are you an Event Workshop Assistant looking to step up?
Our client is a well - established event production agency based in the Midlands who pride themselves on service delivery.
With state of the art AV equipment they work across 100s of events per year - conferences, awards, private functions and music gigs internationally - no two days are ever the same!
Huge variety of large scale projects - excellent career opportunities - leading technical production company!
This exciting business are looking for a Workshop Manager to join their team and manage the day to day activities within the workshop as well as being involved in projects from brief through to delivery and going on-site as well. This is a busy and hand's on role!
As a Workshop Manager you will be responsible for;
* Overseeing the day to day activity within the workshop
* Working closely with the Directors and Project Manager to understand a clients brief
* Managing projects from brief to delivery
* Overseeing the fabricating and construction of builds / set & staging / props
* Ensuring that all projects are delivered within the agreed timescales
* Managing the workshop team and allocating resource
* Overseeing the build of each project
* Overseeing install on-site at events
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates that have experience as a Warehouse/Workshop Manager or a Set Production Manager.
We are looking for candidate who can run workshops and oversee the operations within the workshop.
In return this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing technical production company!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.