WORKSHOP MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL BUILD COMPANY
My client is looking for a Workshop Manager to join a well established events company that specialise in design and build installation services for a variety of well known clients within the events industry
This is a well-established events company who create and build bespoke high-quality set, staging and bespoke projects within the events industry. They work with a range of clients across multiple sectors and have produced stage sets, exhibitions stands, pop up structures, branded environments and experiential design events
With a focus on high-end quality, creativity and innovation, this company has an outstanding industry reputation. This company has an in-house workshop, and has a team of experts across production, creative, logistics and technical to delivery the full production of each project.
Working within their office based in Essex, this company are commutable by train. You will work within a close-knit and friendly team where hard work is rewarded.
As Workshop Manager, you will be taking the lead in running a 14,000 sq. ft. workshop and yard production space.
- Managing the full end to end production build for all projects
- Taking the lead on production builds from brief through to delivery
- Managing the workshop space, outside yard and storage containers
- Managing a production team from 1-20pax
- Working alongside the Company Production Manager to manage workflow
- Attending all project briefings and production meetings
- Reading and receiving drawings and instructions for each project
- Supervising the installation and removal of project onsite as required
- Monitoring deliveries in and out of the building
- Liaising with the production team and assisting where necessaryTHE CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will ideally have come from a theatrical or exhibition background and have experience in production of a broad range of modular units, props and sets at a senior level. It is also very important that you are confident in managing a team and have good production skills and knowledge.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.