Medical Writing Jobs
If you are an experienced Medical Writer fro either a Med Comms or Pharma background we have opportunites available across the UK
Many of the Medical Writer roles we recruit are "off list", so are not broadly advertised. To be first to hear about new medical writer opportunities please click here to register your CV: https://www.live-recruitment.co.uk/cv-drop-off
Below are just a few of the current Medical Writer roles we are currently recruiting.
Jobs in this sector
Posted 11 days ago
LONDON / REMOTE
A fantastic opportunity for an Associate Medical Writer / Medical Writer to join an award winning med comms agency!
This award winning medical communications agency needs no introduction. With a growing and dedicated team and a diverse client base spanning multiple therapy areas they are going from strength to strength. With in-house services including design and creative, account management and medical writing they work across a huge range of projects from strategic publications through to strategy and development and symposium.
Boasting a highly collaborative environment, and offering some of the best benefits in the industry this is an opportunity not to be missed
Due to continued growth they are now looking to expand their editorial team with the addition of both an Associate Medical Writer and Medical Writer. Reporting into a Principal Medical Writer and working closely with the wider team responsibilities are broad and include:
* Assisting in the development and delivery of high-quality scientific and creative content
* Researching products or therapy areas to support scientific projects
* Supporting the senior medical writing team to write scientific content for audiences including sales representatives, clinicians and / or patients
* Collaborating with internal account teams and other scientific team members to execute scientific content
* Creating and updating reference lists in written materials
* Participating in client calls when necessary
* Liaising with senior team members and the editorial team to gain internal review and feedback
* Working with designers on artwork
* Building strong internal relationships
Candidates must be educated to degree level (ideally advanced degree: MSc, PharmD, PhD, MD) in life sciences or pharmacology. Any previous experience of medical writing would be a huge advantage! Ideally this should be gained from working for a medical communications agency, although writing experience gained throughout studies will also be considered. Expert communication skills are essential and ideally candidates will have had experience of distilling complex scientific information for a variety of audiences (again this can be gained throughout studies). Experience of liaising directly with clients as well as experience of writing a diverse range of materials including for diverse media including slides, manuscripts, posters, meeting reports, websites and apps would be an added benefit.
In return for your commitment you will get the opportunity to work across an exciting range of projects and work with experienced scientific, creative, events and digital teams across the business.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, medical communications, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Posted 30 days ago
Partnering with global brands & agencies this company pride themselves on their ability to slot in seamlessly with client teams to guide & advise on best event solutions from a technical production standpoint.
The culture is outstanding, with particular focus on teamwork, development and support.
Due to continued success they are looking for a Broadcast Video Technician to join their growing team. They are looking for someone with knowledge and experience of streaming software VMix & someone who can use creative suites for video editing.
* Set up VMix systems
* Understand and configure the system to various platforms
* Configure and operate the software for virtual streaming events
* Work across multiple projects and studios
* Operate the system live for virtual events
* Filming and editing a variety of projects
* Skilled at working with a range of camera equipment
* Skilled with a variety of post-production programs, primarily Adobe Premiere Pro
* Editing images
Candidates must have knowledge and proven experience of vMix ideally coupled with a strong knowledge of streaming for virtual events. Exposure to managing multiple studios and projects would be advantageous as would an experience of streaming to various platforms.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who take time to understand their client's requirements and deliver flawless events whether face to face, virtually or a mixture of both!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
- Job Type:
- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Ref:
loading more jobs