With an incredible market reputation, global offices and strengths across exhibitions, live events and congresses this agency are really on the up! Offering a range of solutions including full custom build and design of exhibition stands through to graphics and full feature areas they are known for their creativity and exceptional delivery. As an established supplier to dozens of events already they are also a preferred supplier for one of the largest exhibition venues in the UK as well as working internationally.
This company are now looking for an Account Manager to join their team where you will manage client accounts and relationships in order to deliver and exceed client expectations.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for;
* Gaining an understanding of GES' products, services and procedures
* Managing third party suppliers
* Preparing quotations and upselling where possible
* Attending client briefings and managing client throughout their project
* Establishing and developing relationships
* Liaise with internal design and delivery teams
* Onsite supervision of stand construction and de-rig
* Monitoring budgets and project costings
To be considered for this role, you will have sound knowledge of design and build of event and exhibition installations. You will have excellent client management skills with ability to upsell where appropriate.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.