With an incredible market reputation, global offices and strengths across exhibitions, live events and congresses this agency are really on the up! Offering a range of solutions including full custom build and design of exhibition stands through to graphics and full feature areas they are known for their creativity and exceptional delivery. As an established supplier to dozens of events already they are also a preferred supplier for one of the largest exhibition venues in the UK as well as working internationally.
This company are now looking for an Event Manager to join their team where you will manage client accounts and relationships as well as overseeing event delivery in order to deliver and exceed client expectations.
As Event Manager you will be responsible for;
* Interpreting and working with client briefs with a clear understanding of objectives
* Building project plans and timelines
* Working closely with internal senior members of the team to monitor deliverables
* Sourcing and liaising with suppliers
* Client management and relationship building
* Assisting on client pitches and presentations
* Facilitate the delivery of virtual event strategies where required
* Liaising with venues and specialist departments to ensure all H&S and logistical requirements are met
* Budget management
* Onsite management to oversee construction and break down as well as manage clients
To be considered for this role, you will have sound knowledge of the delivery of live events including exhibitions and conferences
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.