EVENT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY (flexible working)
Are you looking to be part of a growing team with a flexible work ethic and the opportunity to work on a variety of events? This role might be for you!
This boutique, well-established agency have been in business for over 30 years, renowned for their attention to detail and delivering outstanding events! Over the years they have built longstanding, loyal relationships with a number of reputable clients and generate a lot of new business off the back of positive recommendations! The agency operate across sectors including retail, automotive events including award ceremonies, conferences, product launches, team building events and much more both across the UK and internationally. Priding themselves on exceptional delivery and attention to detail they offer a wide array of services from digital, video, motion graphics and virtual consultations
With a strong team ethos, competitive salaries and a flexible working approach only a smaller agency can offer, it has never been a better time to join this highly regarded agency!
Due to continued growth of both virtual and live events there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Event Manager to join their close-knit and dedicated team and deliver events across their client base. A broad, and all-encompassing role responsibilities will include:
* Managing events from initial concept through to delivery including full client contact
* Maintaining and developing client and stakeholder relationships
* Proposal writing and venue sourcing
* Supporting in pitching for business (when required)
* Full logistics including travel and accommodation booking
* Delegate registration and management
* Supplier sourcing, management and negotiation
* Ensuring projects are compliant
* Budget management including full financial reconciliation
* Onsite or virtual project management
* Managing teams onsite and mentoring junior members of the team
Candidates should ideally have an event agency background but other similar event backgrounds will be considered. Candidates currently operating at Event Executive level and managing their own smaller projects may also be considered "stepping up" into the role.
In return you will get the chance to join this fantastic boutique agency and work with some of the best in the business!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.