This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading agency and produce a broad range of virtual and live projects for global brands!
Collaboration, extensive resources, friendly and team focused are some of the words that could describe this agency, but then so could big budget, pitch winning, highly creative, technically innovative and a cut above…
Pre Covid they delivered mind blowing car launches, public events, conferences, product launches and exhibitions for high profile global brands and government agencies alike. Much of this work was highly digital (think AR / VR / Interactive etc.) which enabled them to move seamlessly to complex virtual events. Even through the pandemic they have continued to grow, and now live events are returning they are now at the next stage of their journey.
Due to this on-going success they are now recruiting a for a Producer with live and virtual events experience into their event production team, to head up some of their corporate and public projects such as conferences, AGM's, launches and brand experiences.
As a Virtual Event Producer you will plan, coordinate and deliver pre-production, production and post-production of live events, virtual events and communications projects, from brief to execution with a strong focus on messaging and content development.
Key skills include:
- Taking, challenging and interpreting the brief
- Suggesting virtual solutions for events, utilising a range of software and platforms
- Advising clients on solutions and what is possible
- Content and agenda development including ensuring interactive content for events
- Leading the pitch team
- Broadcast and virtual event production
- Studio set up
- Liaising closely with external suppliers for virtual events
- Developing interactive content and environments
- Liaising with internal creative, design and production teams
- Continuously re-assessing projects to ensure the aims are met
- Overseeing all delivery and show calling when necessary
- Budget management
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting