Engaging projects, a huge variety of clients, awards won and a fantastic team - this is your chance to develop your career in this ever growing and progressive agency!
With dedicated creative, design, event logistics, technological, digital and production teams this agency will produce and deliver a range of corporate events from conferences and meeting to summits and internal communications. Working closely with each client they first develop a killer creative idea and transform it into an exciting, engaging and cutting edge event.
Due to their on-going success they have established a long standing client base with various corporates, charities, government departments, memberships, educational bodies…the list goes on!
With a cabinet packed full of awards this truly is a fantastic agency to become part of!
Due to new client wins and continual business growth we are now looking for An Event Project Manager to come on board to support in the planning and delivery of virtual, hybrid and live events as part of a wider team (creative design, technical production, digital services, content creation, and delegate management).
Producing a diverse range of events you will be involved in all aspects of project management, event management and logistics across client events.
Working as part of a dedicated and committed team you will get involved in:
* Managing the full end to end delivery of events - live and virtual elements
* Preparing and pitching full proposals
* Full budget management and reconciliation
* Creating the project plan
* Liaison with production, design, digital and logistics teams
* Delegate management
* Supplier liaison
* On site management
If you are a senior level Events Executive who has been managing your own smaller events end to end and looking for that next step up then we need you!
The ideal candidate will be able to:
* Successfully managing events independently
* Demonstrate the ability to manage both physical and virtual events
* Manage and reconciling complete event budgets
* Understand how event technologies can be utilised at events
* Proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You will be hard working, passionate and have a true can-do attitude that this company champions.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.