Your opportunity to join this well-established agency who offer a full service experience to their clients.
With a solid foundation and a market reputation for delivering truly unique events, this agency is going from strength to strength. Working with a broad base of established clients they pride themselves on building a two way relationship with their clients resulting in exceptional delivery and repeat business!
Focusing mainly within the automotive sector (and more recently pivoting over to virtual!) they have an impressive client base and work across the board to deliver a diverse range of events including exhibitions, press launches, ride and drives and incentives to name a few!
With an emphasis on training and continuous development of their staff this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to their ongoing success and business growth they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented Event Team Manager to join their team and provide end to end management on a range of events across their client base. A broad role, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and manage all event logistics for multiple event accounts
- Support the team with the organisation of both large and small scale events
- Assist with implementing new processes and procedures
- Train and mentor new and existing team members
- Managing and developing relationships with external suppliers
- Work with senior managers to lead team meetings
- Solve team member problems/ make decisions
- Participate in team member one to ones, appraisals and PDP's
- Analysing detailed reports
For this role, you will be an excellent communicator and have previous line management experience. You will work well under pressure and good attention to detail. Experience working within the events sector is a must.
In return they offer the opportunity to be part of an exciting and vibrant company where you can work on a wide range of high profile events and really grow your career in a supportive team environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.