OVERTIME + TOIL + EXCELLENT PROGRESSION
A fantastic opportunity to join a team of production experts delivering virtual, hybrid and live events for a broad range of industry-leading international clients.
With a multitude of services all under one roof including set, stage, lighting, video, and design capabilities, this agency provide their global clients with a solution to all their production needs. Following the pandemic, they have embraced virtual events, boasting 7 studios - having transitioned workshops into high spec studio spaces in order to cater to their clientele.
As a small family feel business who produce quality events to a broad spectrum of clients, this events company offers you an excellent opportunity to work within a supportive environment on an exciting range of international events.
Now expanding their team with a busy calendar of events ahead, they are looking for an AV Technician to join the team, being responsible for the following:
- Manage and operate AV equipment in a variety of event settings, to include conferences, exhibitions, live virtual & hybrid.
- Communicate effectively with Production Managers and clients regarding upcoming events.
- Prep, test and maintain live event equipment.
- Assisting with loading and unloading trucks when transporting kit to/from site.
- Using rental management software to check kit in & out and assist with stock control.
- Assisting with warehouse maintenance, recycling & waste management.
- International travel and onsite installations
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the technical delivery of live events, and there will be excellent training on offer for candidates with the enthusiasm to succeed in this role. Experience in technical elements of event delivery is essential, covering lighting, sound, and video.
In return you will have the opportunity to join a supportive company with direct progression opportunities as well as a relaxed and social office environment.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Vacancy Reference: GS11002