Our client are a thriving events company, partnering with some of the most iconic large scale events venues, festivals and brands - to support in the delivery of over 400 of the UKs biggest and best events. With in-house divisions covering catering, event bars, full logistics, technologies and concessionaires management; they offer bespoke, individual solutions to provide a full delivery service.
Originating as a family business, to this day they offer a fantastic culture and they take pride in providing support to develop staff to enable them to be the best they can be.
In this busy role you will act as the main point of client contact, collaborating with and coordinating all internal stakeholders and be responsible for heading up a magical & significant event.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Being the main point of contact for clients, sub-contractors and suppliers
* Overseeing the set-up of event
* Organising event logistics - including sub-contractor bookings
* Making recommendations to improve onsite policies/procedures
* Making recommendations to maximise event profitability
* Working closely with stakeholders and concessionaries
* Ensuring all activity complies with relevant policies, health & safety and legislation
* Monitoring performance of sub-contractors
* Providing detailed event analysis throughout the event
* Overseeing the breakdown of event onsite
To be considered for this position you will have experience in taking the lead in managing complex events ideally from a festival, large scale venue or outdoor event environment. We are looking for candidates who thrive within a fast paced, onsite environment and you will need to have the ability to work in a changing environment and respond effectively to problems and high pressured scenarios. An understanding of health & safety best practice and an insight into catering and/or hospitality for events would be beneficial.
In return you will join a friendly, social and supportive team, who work together to get the job done!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.