This forward thinking company have been going for over 40 years and are market leaders in the nutrition market. Always developing the best products to stay up to date with current trends and the latest technology they have seen rapid, continued and sustainable growth across the years. With a truly international and independent network of distributors that are dedicated to the company's success they see an exciting future ahead!
With true dedication and commitment to employee's well being and development and with a wealth of benefits there has never been a better time to join this incredible company!
On the back of another successful year, with continued growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for a Senior Event Manager to come on board. Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Being responsible for the management and development of the team
- Pro-actively working with the events strategy committees on developing and executing company events
- Inputting ideas to the engagement of events and advising on the best platforms / technologies to incorporate
- Overseeing the delivery of all live, virtual and hybrid events including product launches, sales events and away days
- Leading on larger, more complex events
- Working closely with stakeholders
- Developing new relationships with internal strategic partners
- Working with and building relationships with key business partners
- Managing timelines, budgets and prioritising tasks
- Budget management
The ideal candidate will currently be working for an agency or corporate client and have a proven background of delivering a range of events, including exposure to having ran virtual and / or hybrid events. Candidates must have strong commercial awareness and expert communication skills with a proven ability to manage and work closely with multiple stakeholders. Strong leadership skills are key and any experience of managing and developing teams would be an added benefit.
More importantly candidates must have the drive and ambition to join this leading company, understand their culture and help create a new world of engaging events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.