This brilliant agency is one to watch within the industry - they've built an excellent reputation based on their original and creative event and campaign delivery and have won multiple awards. They successfully deliver inspiring and engaging internal communications projects, workshops, and events, designing experiences for their clients with the aim of changing the way employees feel about their workplace, engaging and inspiring them throughout. Clients are from a wide range of sectors and operate on a global scale.
Due to continued growth there is now a need for an experienced Producer to come on board and take ownership across a range of exciting campaigns, internal communication projects and much more. Being responsible for all areas of content creation, idea generation and client engagement.
* Taking client briefs and managing the process
* Pitching to clients and putting together proposals
* Coming up with creative ideas and discussing these with the team and client
* Briefing internal creative teams on the client's key messages and brand
* Managing the creative response and concept development
* Building relationships with key clients
* Generating unique ideas for the event/campaign/workshop
* Advising on production and technology to enhance events
* Working closely with internal teams
* Management of pre-production scheduling, timelines, running orders etc.
* Budget management
* Onsite management / facilitating virtual events
* Liaising with and negotiating with suppliers
* Following up with post event evaluation
* Attending the events to ensure they run smoothly
Candidates must have a proven and extensive background of working as a Producer within a live event, production or communication agency and be confident managing the full process from taking and interpreting briefs through to full delivery. Candidates must have experience in developing creative proposals that focus on bringing a fresh perspective to content and engagement, as well as a having a strong understanding of technology and different communication platforms. An understanding of presentation content and the ability to turn this into engaging user experiences for face to face conference and events is key. Experience of working on virtual projects is not mandatory but beneficial.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events, experiential and creative. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.
PLEASE NOTE - We will be receiving a high volume of applications for this role so I am afraid if you do not hear back you have been unsuccessful.