REMOTE BASED ROLE
Highly regarded and well established this events agency provides a full range of communications solutions from creative assets and branded programs to exhibitions, leadership meetings and both analog and digital communication platforms. With a broad range of services offerings covering live events production, virtual events, film production and interactive media as well as brand and corporate visual identity they work across the pharmaceutical and healthcare space. With an expansive and growing client list they work across a range of projects covering strategy, creative concept writing and campaign development, producing and delivering events including exhibitions, launch events, roadshows ad awards ceremonies to name a few.
Having undergone a recent corporate rebrand, coupled with significant growth they also have capabilities to deliver bespoke virtual events to their high profile clients.
This role is ideal for an ambitious Video Editor who wants to play a key role in a fast paced, dynamic production team and be part of an exciting future.
Due to continued growth there is now a requirement for a Video Editor to join their fantastic team and support with projects across the board. A broad role responsibilities will include:
* Interpreting briefs and inputting creative ideas and concepts
* Advising on the latest video production techniques
* Producing content for events - videos, animation and motion graphics
* Working closely with internal teams including Producers and Editors
* Working within a team and using your own initiative
* Working on projects for virtual and in-person events
* Liaising and booking external suppliers - camera crews / freelancers etc.
* Managing shoots and crew on site
* Using After Effects and Premiere for animating
* Storyboarding video and animation
* Optimising finished video files for client delivery
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with corporate video experience from within an agency environment as well as hands on editing skills. Proven experience of producing corporate internal communication materials is desired. Candidates must have post production skills in both editing (ideally using Premiere) and motion graphics (After Effects) and have a good understanding of Adobe applications. Candidates must have the ability to pick up multiple projects and work within tight timeframes. Candidates must be creative and be able to interpret briefs, and articulate and present your ideas.
Privately owned and with ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to join this leading agency!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting