Well established in the market and with continued growth this brand experience agency are going from strength to strength. With in-house services including creative, design and production they deliver a range of projects across brand strategy and design including exhibitions, branded environments and event technology through to live events and experiential marketing campaigns. Working across a range of sectors including automotive, media and technology to name a few they work on a truly global basis, delivering projects across the UK, Europe and further afield.
Working within their offices, which are commutable from Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Middlesex, you will be given the chance to work within a creative environment, within a friendly, close-knit and sociable team.
As part of their ongoing success and growth there is now the opportunity for a Project Coordinator to support the operations team in the successful delivery of projects.
Supporting on multiple projects simultaneously, this is a broad role which includes:
- Creating event and team schedules and timelines
- Assisting with large event logistics
- Booking team travel and accommodation
- Organising team meetings for Operations department. Agenda setting, note taking, sharing of action points
- Requesting and collating feedback from suppliers and internal departments
- Providing office support for team members' onsite, duties such as raising POs and sourcing additional items.
- Working with the wider team and the remote warehouse to arrange smooth of delivery and receiving of goods to and from the warehouse facility
- Working on creating and sending of commercial invoicing to world-wide shipping agents
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting on events, ideally gained from working within an event agency, although other background will be considered. You must be able to communicate efficiently and work across multiple projects at one time. You will ideally be open to international travel, have an appetite for progression and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment for a fast growing creative agency.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.