Hybrid working - Your chance to join one of the leading exhibition and conference organisers in the UK!
This exhibition and conference organiser is one of the fastest growing event organisers in the UK who deliver a host of events internationally across the healthcare and technology markets! With continued success and development across their portfolio of clients, this company is going from strength to strength! Due to the launch of several new events, there is so much opportunity within this fast-growing company for someone to really reach their full potential.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries, and fantastic career opportunities this is an opportunity not to be missed!
With business flourishing they are now looking for a German speaking Speaker Liaison Coordinator to join their team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the Event Director, Marketing Manager and Conference Manager to clarify event briefs
- Execute speaker agreements and manage speaker requests
- Obtain, publish, and edit speaker pictures, biographies, and session descriptions
- Assist marketing teams with the speaker promotions campaign
- Manage speaker accommodation, fees, and expenses in line with event budgets
- Provide accurate briefs for the operations team, speakers, and AV company
- Request and receive speaker slides to correct AV specification and to deadline
- Manage the speakers, AV technical team and speaker lounge onsite at events
- Organise the logistical requirements for small special events
Candidates must be able to read and write in fluent German (and English)! You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills whilst encompassing a positive and enthusiastic work ethic. With a fantastic eye for detail, you must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and can work to tight deadlines. Ideally, you will have a background within exhibitions or conferences, and a previous role within speaker liaison would be desirable but not essential. Strong customer service and administration skills are essential for the role!
In return you will get the chance to join an excellent company and be a part of a team who produce award winning events, as well as the opportunity to excel your career in a business that has fantastic progression opportunities for talented event professionals!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential, and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit our website to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting for.